· With swabs sampling, safe and non-invasive.
· The preservation solution Composition is determined, with less interference and high recovery rate.
· The unique dropper bottle design eliminates the pipetting operation, and avoids potential pollution.
1. Remove the swab from the pouch and collect the specimen;
2. Place the swab into the extraction vial;
3. Rotate the swab vigorously;
4. Remove the swab by rotating against the extraction vial while squeezing the sides of the vial to release the liquid from the swab; Properly discard the swab.
5. Close the vial with the provided cap and push firmly onto the vial; Mix thoroughly by flicking the bottom of the tube.
1.5ml tube with 300μL preservation solution + 1pc sterile NP swab
1.5ml tube with 300μL preservation solution + 1 saliva collector